1. Who are you named after? My paternal grandmother. Though I did change part of it. I kept the relevant part.
2. Last time you cried? Today on the way home from work. From loneliness.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Head Cheese (yes, really. Sorry.)
5. Favorite cheese? Probably Gruyere, but any cheese will do.
6. What’s your longest relationship? 22 yrs of mostly hell.
7. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
8. Would you bungee jump? Definitely, if I were within the weight limit.
9. What is your favorite kind of cereal? Cheerios. Or oatmeal.
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
11. Do you think you’re strong? Emotionally, spiritually, mentally, yes. But not physically any more.
12. Favorite ice cream? Mostly fond of sorbet. Pistachio comes to mind, though. Ben and Jerry’s anything, too.
13. What is the first thing you notice about someone? Gender.
14. Football or Baseball? Baseball, but not really a sports fan at all.
15. What color pants are you wearing? Sorry, naked as a jaybird presently. Well, you asked, didn’t you.
16. Last thing you ate? Can’t remember. Probably a sandwich.
17. What are you listening to? The singing dark.
19. Favorite smell? Shalimar perfume or a lover’s hair.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My son, probably. Or some client or other.
21. Hair color? Grey and brown.
22. Eye color? Dark chocolate brown.
23. Favorite Food? Probably Pho with tendon and tripe. But I do love fancy food.
24. Scary movies or happy? Happy.
25. Last Movie you watched? Can’t remember. Maybe Sausage Party on Netflix.
26. What color shirt are you wearing? See #15.
27. Favorite holiday? Holidays suck when you’re alone. Thanks for asking. Blow me.
28. Night owl or morning person? Night owl with a vengeance.